Ugggh.
Just a quick post to keep the faithful satiated...
I've been a little under the weather the last few days- I suppose its bound to happen eventually but I'm just trying to sleep it out. Though tonight is "european night" for food, and i don't think i can resist that deliciousness. Next day off is next thurs, right now we're planning on being touristy and checking out this cave temple about an hour north of here- a little complicated to get to, but hopefully we'll still go. And everyone is going in to Hua Hin again on tues night- so I'll be able to hit up the night market then and do a little shopping. I'll get pix this time- its a very hectic place at night. From the last blog, yes the water did come back on, but went out again the next morning for the whole day. I DID get a shower before bed, thank god. SO not much to report except yuck, my belly hurts, but I promise more soon. Also I forgot my camera battery at the center, so no new pix... :( Miss you guys!
I've been a little under the weather the last few days- I suppose its bound to happen eventually but I'm just trying to sleep it out. Though tonight is "european night" for food, and i don't think i can resist that deliciousness. Next day off is next thurs, right now we're planning on being touristy and checking out this cave temple about an hour north of here- a little complicated to get to, but hopefully we'll still go. And everyone is going in to Hua Hin again on tues night- so I'll be able to hit up the night market then and do a little shopping. I'll get pix this time- its a very hectic place at night. From the last blog, yes the water did come back on, but went out again the next morning for the whole day. I DID get a shower before bed, thank god. SO not much to report except yuck, my belly hurts, but I promise more soon. Also I forgot my camera battery at the center, so no new pix... :( Miss you guys!

1 Comments:
Hi, Becky, do you have meds for the stomach stuff? I hope so. Been thinkinf of all these great challenges... no water, animal shit daily, poisonous snakes....yikkkess. The culture things must be phenomenal! Can hardly wait to see you and hear about them up front and personal! Can hardly wait to hear about your visit to the cave temple too. jane is in Maine making herself famous at a conference ..... I am here still learning Spanish! How's your French coming along? grin! That I could handle...... Miss you! Love, MDF
Post a Comment
<< Home