Membo!

Thank you Mikey- thats all I need. THANKFULLY I was able to rescue my memory card from my camera, and although i only have pics from the first day or so, its better than nothing. So this is where I was- one from the snorkeling boat and the sunset from shore. And also one of the crazy reggae guys playing with fire.
I had a wonderful week with Brandy, packing in a TON of stuff for a week, but still somehow finding the chillers capital of the world.
We ran into four people from the center, somehow, down here, and since miss brandywine left I have been staying with my friend Viki from South Africa. Her camera was stolen, but she bought a new one, so hopefully eventually I will have pics from my last few days in Tonsai/Railey. Yesterday we climbed this "trail" to a lagoon within one of the cliffs. Because this is climbers paradise, some of the "trails" here are a bit on the sheer-rock-face side, and actually just have ropes so that you can go up and down. We made it most of the way to the lagoon and then there were four straight drops(about 20 feet each) in a row, so we opted out. It was getting dark, and the prospect of getting stuck down there was a bit too much to gamble with. Good fun though. Oh- the last pic is of the easiest pass between Ton Sai and Railey beach, where Vicki and I were staying. I did this twice a day for five days. Cant you see the trail? Its between the two little rocks on the right side and that big cliff on the left...
So now I'm in Ao Nang, then a bus to Krabi, bus to Surat Thani on the other coast, and then a looooong ferry to Koh Tao for some diving. Here we go again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home