Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The next adventure



Hey all! Well, I've left the Wildlife Center. I'm not sure I was quite ready to, but at this point there are new adventures awaiting, right? Goodbyes were hard, but a bunch of people came into Hua Hin with the four of us who were leaving to see us off. We had a big italian dinner and then went to a bar on the beach until the wee hours of morning. It was a really nice end to a wonderful four weeks. The pics are of half the table at dinner, some of the ladies chillin on the beach, and(don't freak out mom, dad) where Steph and I stayed overnight. Quite possibly the biggest dump I've ever had the privledge to stay at... oh ps that alley way goes for at least another 30 meters before the entrance to our guest house.
So this morning we got on a bus to Bangkok and here I am! Finally able to see all that is this glorious city (or at least the ever touristy Khao San Rd.) I'm not staying though- I've booked a short tour up to Chiang Mai and then I'll spend a couple extra days there before coming back to Bangkok to pick up Brandybeans. yippee! So I may be cut off for a few days but I promise I am thinking about all of you. All the best-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello lady-
Your adventures look fantastic and I am loving the updates about your incredible rendezvouses (I looked it up in the dictionary, trust me, it is right) with larger than life aMiNals. The elephant picture is going up in our house (hopefully by the time you visit). Enjoy yourself and send Thailand best wishes :)
Happy Early (Tofu)Turkey Day!!

Best,
Maren

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home