Where's New England?

Not much has actually happened since yesterday, but I wanted to post a few pictures n stuff. First, I finally got that picture of the gibbon eating a coconut to upload. And then Ollie the otter frantically trying to get a piece of monkey chow into cage.
And then a picture of me and one of the village dogs. Th
is is about how all the dogs look here- mangy, scabby, and a little bit hit by cars. But still cute. Speaking of dogs, today we had a little crisis with ours. We have 14 pups living here, split roughly into two packs that dont really mix well. But today one of the "elephant dogs", as we call them, had the audacity to sit by the lake across from the main house and our pack drove him into the lake and tried to rip him into pieces. Pretty crazy seeing a pack of dogs attack. We finally got them locked behind the gate and the one in the lake to the clinic. Not badly hurt, just some stitches here and there. Anyway...Oh, the last pic. So I walked into the volunteer house this afternoon and several people were pondering this map of north america. Nice, isn't it? :)

3 Comments:
Hi, Becky, I figure you're leaving there before Thanksgiving. Your father and Donna are coming here. We will be thinking of your next adventures. Your pix are delightful! Love ya and BE SAFE! MDF
That Mexico has a nice pair of tits.
Hi, Becky--This is Bernie Freydberg. I hope you remember me.
You sure have become a beautiful fullgrown woman (as well as an adventuraous one!).
Post a Comment
<< Home