Thursday, November 29, 2007

Goof-off award


Hi! I figured there would be no more blogs this semester but here I am at 1am taking a little break (can you take a break if youre not actually doing anything? A question for the ages.) and felt it was time for a blog. I had two mini epiphanies (epiphanii?) tonight. One, that I actually CAN combine my two blogs into one by reposting everything onto the original one and simply changing the dates. Much easier. And two, In the last five years I've moved from West Hartford, CT to West Hollywood, CA to West Farm, St. Kitts. Hmmm. Not sure what that means, but interesting nonetheless. Maybe its a sign that my next move should be to West Virginia. I dunno.
We had the award ceremony tonight. In an incredible display of nonsense, our highly disfunctional lab group actually WON the gross anatomy 2 lab award. It is awarded to "a team of students...most professional in their manner and concern during Gross Anatomy II laboratories". Ha. And I repeat, ha. Still it was good fun to win and go up on stage and get certificates and all that. I put in a picture of all of us with two of our four anat professors. They love us. Good times. :)
So we have seven more days of classes. Two lab finals next week and four written finals the following week. Then Friday (the 14th) we fly off to THAILAND!! Though I definately definately miss home, I am starting to get really excited about going back to the center. Instead of studying tonight I reread my entire thailand blog (hence epiphany #1) and I'm really getting amped about the trip. Its gonna be superduper.
Well I think thats it. I put in one other picture of Renee and I at thanksgiving dinner, which was fantastic by the way, and one of Sala cuz she's cute. Miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home