Monday, July 30, 2007

Kindergarten Map

Hi everyone! I thought I'd take a break from studying and give you all an update. Not much is actually going on, its really an excuse not to look at physio for a few mintues. So here we go...
Last week we had three exams. In four days. And they were nasty suckers too. So it has been difficult to get back into the spirit of studying since then, if ya know what I mean. Thursday night we celebrated by BBQin', which was amazing since it was my first BBQ since leaving LA - delicious! Friday of course we had class, but then headed to the beach once that was over and continued to celebrate the end of our "hell week". Back to the beach for a volleyball tourney on Saturday (there are SOME perks to living on this island) and then laid in bed all day sunday resisting the return to study land by reading Harry Potter. Yes, the ban on talking to me about the book is now lifted - you may speak freely. :)
I dont have much to say, and less pictures actually. But my inspiration for putting something up tonight was this map I found of Basseterre that was posted in our school news letter. I laughed for about five minutes. The funny part is, its the best map I've seen since I've been here, given that so very few of the roads here have names. Ok thats it- I really must get back to...ummm.....circulatory shock? respiration? Some such thing anyway. G'night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home