Congrats to the newlyweds!!!
Whew! Ok. Lots to tell, lots to tell. For starters, ERIN AND BILL ARE MARRIED! They had a beautiful wedding weekend, with all the fixins, including an elegant bridal luncheon, a raucous rehearsal dinner, and of course a breathtaking ceremony.
I dont have any pictures of the entire wedding party, but but I put in some pictures from various events throughout the weekend. There is one of all the west hartford girls at the rehearsal dinner.
Then Sar givin some attitude in the room where we all got ready. And one of the back of the dress and my fancy schmancy hairdo.
Then a couple of Erin- the one with Bella(Laura and Ryan's little girl) was taken about 5 minutes pre-ceremony.
This was my first involvment in a wedding party, but I think Erin was the calmest, most relaxed bride I have ever seen. It was pretty impressive, especially given the constant stream of waterworks all around her. Alas, the last Trumble girl, married off and moving to....Oklahoma? 

The wedding and week at home also gave me a perfect opportunity to reconnect with friends and spend some quality time with my family. And to eat a heckuva lot of lobstah and sushi, which is precisely what I wanted. It was a great week, topped off by the fact that when I got home from the reception last night at 1am, not entirely packed, I managed to fall asleep before I set my alarm, which meant that at 5:15 this morning, five minutes before I was supposed to leave for the airport, I woke up. Slightly alarming. But with the help of both my parents, I got where I needed to be and made all my flights today, even getting back to the island in time to register before they closed it for the day.
So I am here, back in lovely St. Kitts. My time for sleeping underneath covers, drying laundry in a machine, and and driving on roads without goats is over for the time being. But to catch up on everything that happened before I went to West Hartford, here is the condensed version: I finished school and finals, passing with good grades and now am ready to jump into 2nd semester. The day before my last final, Schuyler came down to visit for a week, which was really great. There was that pesky hurricane, but the most we got here on St. Kitts was a day of heavy winds and some more rain than usual. So Schuyler and I, taking advantage of my new set of wheels, spent the week roaming all over the island- to beaches, Brimstone fortress, the casino, and had many deliciously tasty meals. Also he helped me move(for what was apparently the fourth time, I was kindly informed) and now I am in my new place with my roomate Angel and my little salyroo. I am having trouble with my photos right now- my computer is not letting me access anything before the wedding- which is about 4000 pictures. So I hope this is temporary. Anyway, I MUST go, as I missed the first day of classes and I have a pile of notes to peruse before classes tomorrow. To those of you I saw this past week- it was wonderful! To the rest- come visit me!! :)

~My goofy cat Sebastian~
I dont have any pictures of the entire wedding party, but but I put in some pictures from various events throughout the weekend. There is one of all the west hartford girls at the rehearsal dinner.
Then Sar givin some attitude in the room where we all got ready. And one of the back of the dress and my fancy schmancy hairdo.
Then a couple of Erin- the one with Bella(Laura and Ryan's little girl) was taken about 5 minutes pre-ceremony.
This was my first involvment in a wedding party, but I think Erin was the calmest, most relaxed bride I have ever seen. It was pretty impressive, especially given the constant stream of waterworks all around her. Alas, the last Trumble girl, married off and moving to....Oklahoma? 

The wedding and week at home also gave me a perfect opportunity to reconnect with friends and spend some quality time with my family. And to eat a heckuva lot of lobstah and sushi, which is precisely what I wanted. It was a great week, topped off by the fact that when I got home from the reception last night at 1am, not entirely packed, I managed to fall asleep before I set my alarm, which meant that at 5:15 this morning, five minutes before I was supposed to leave for the airport, I woke up. Slightly alarming. But with the help of both my parents, I got where I needed to be and made all my flights today, even getting back to the island in time to register before they closed it for the day.
So I am here, back in lovely St. Kitts. My time for sleeping underneath covers, drying laundry in a machine, and and driving on roads without goats is over for the time being. But to catch up on everything that happened before I went to West Hartford, here is the condensed version: I finished school and finals, passing with good grades and now am ready to jump into 2nd semester. The day before my last final, Schuyler came down to visit for a week, which was really great. There was that pesky hurricane, but the most we got here on St. Kitts was a day of heavy winds and some more rain than usual. So Schuyler and I, taking advantage of my new set of wheels, spent the week roaming all over the island- to beaches, Brimstone fortress, the casino, and had many deliciously tasty meals. Also he helped me move(for what was apparently the fourth time, I was kindly informed) and now I am in my new place with my roomate Angel and my little salyroo. I am having trouble with my photos right now- my computer is not letting me access anything before the wedding- which is about 4000 pictures. So I hope this is temporary. Anyway, I MUST go, as I missed the first day of classes and I have a pile of notes to peruse before classes tomorrow. To those of you I saw this past week- it was wonderful! To the rest- come visit me!! :)

~My goofy cat Sebastian~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home