Carrot?

Hi everyone! Just took an exam this morning, so I thought I'd spend some time tonight to update this thing. Not too too much going on here, though island life is still proving more interesting than it was last semester. So let's see- the same week of that fire we threw a big party for Angel's bday. The theme was Quinceanera + 11/carrots. The carrot thing started a few months ago over a misheard word and now has escalated into complete nonsense. Complete nonsense. So, obviously we had to have a carrot cake (actually is was chocolate, and it was a DISASTER!), and also a ginormous carrot pinata. That's Angel in the first two pics. And then, because we are cool, we took a group photo, so you can see some of the Rossies I spend my time with. Twas a fun night, and also the beginning of midsemester break, which is our three day weekend for the semester.
Unfortunately, the Tuesday we returned I had both a bacti exam and my Thailand presentation (actually they were back to back- poor planning on my part!), so I was a bit of a homebody all weekend while everyone else was out to the beach and dinners and bars and such. But the presentation went really well, and a couple of individual professors that I invited came and said that they enjoyed it. Very cool. Also the top dog dean showed up, which was a surprise.
So like I said, it went well, and I wish I could make up my mind about what to do next winter- its either go back to the wildlife center or venture somewhere new. Hmmm. Decisions.So yeah- that's pretty much it. Last week I spent 25 hours in the anatomy lab over four days tutoring, which totally kicked my butt, and now we are starting our second big round of exams. One thing I can say about this semester is that our exams are nice and spread out, which is definitely a welcome change from last semester. OK I'm rambling. Talk to you all soon!

1 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment
<< Home