Sunday, May 27, 2007

oops.



Hey all-
Sorry its been so very long since my last post. I promised you I would try a blog, but to tell the truth I don't think I will be able to post on here very often/use it a my main communication. I am constantly checking my email, and I am on AIM and Skype for those who would like to keep better in touch. Hopefully I will see more of you on there. I'll still use this for interesting stuff, but my day to day is mainly studying and sleeping, so its not very blog-worthy.
School is going well, we had our first test last week and the second is tomorrow in histology. Did well on my first exam so I hope that I can use that to continually motivate for the rest to come. I've been a little under the weather for the past week or so- I crashed my scooter last saturday and did a number on my knee and body. Its healing slowly, but at least I'm off the crutches. My friends have been pretty amazing this past week taking me out to get meals or picking things up for me, including notes from classes that I've missed so I can rest. The antibiotics have kept me feeling kind of constantly sick and tired so I look forward to being healthy again, maybe another week or so. I will have a pretty cool scar when this is all over...
(for those of you who, like me, enjoy the gross stuff, I can send you pics of the knee ;)

Ok, well I have to get back to studying. Oh Yeah, I almost completely forgot- the day before I got in my accident, we had our white coat ceremony. Thats where we are all presented with RUSVM lab coats and we say the Oath of Geneva and all that- its our official welcoming to the profession of veterinary medicine. It was very cool. Mom, Dad, I got you each a DVD of it. Just for fun. Alright now I will go- Hopefully you are all well, again I apologize if I'm not keeping in touch as much as you would have hoped. Miss you all!
Love, Beck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home