Farewell to the land of yellow shirts
All good things must come to an end I suppose. Here I am at the Bangkok airport waiting to board carrying MUCH more than I came with. I took all these last shots of Khao San but then got distracted and now I am forced to use an airport computer where you cant upload pictures. Sigh.
It has been a thoroughly wonderful trip- minor setbacks never took away from the thrill of traveling in this crazy country. Thanks to all you who have been avid readers of this- its made me feel connected to home and to you all. I look forward to seeing everyone very soon! And as for Thailand---- I have a feeling I'll be back...
It has been a thoroughly wonderful trip- minor setbacks never took away from the thrill of traveling in this crazy country. Thanks to all you who have been avid readers of this- its made me feel connected to home and to you all. I look forward to seeing everyone very soon! And as for Thailand---- I have a feeling I'll be back...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home