Warning: confused motorists

Hey everyone- sorry its been a few days but I've been a little under the weather. I haven't been doing very much except lying on the beach(pretending the sun is out), reading, and watching movies. Not very exciting stuff. Except that those pics are of where I've been doing these things... :)Today, though, on my last day in the islands, Sian and I went on an adventure of sorts. Originally headed for the Haad Yao beach, we got a little lost on the motorbike and ended up in the Koh Phangan National Park.
Since it was overcast as hell(all day), we stayed and hiked up a waterfall to a beautiful viewpoint where we could see the whole western part of the island. Or the north. We didn't actually work that part out. But it was pretty nonetheless. Then took the bike towards the north coast of the island and followed the "road" west. Got VERY stuck on a path that was intended for motorbikes only and had to turn around. Picture of Sian trying to get the damn thing unstuck. :)So now we're back here at her bungalow and probably going to call it an early night- got to be up at 7 tomorrow to start the trek back to Bangkok. In the mean time trying to eat as much thai food as possible before I head back off for the states. MORE RICE! MORE CURRY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home