Turtle Island

Hi everyone- not much to say just a test to see if my pics will load...Had my first real dive today to 16 meters- absolutely AMAZING! It's like flying down there- you can do somersaults and go whereever you want. Those of you who have dived know this already but hey, I'm new. :) The diving class I am in is pretty cool- its six students, an instructor in training, and a real instructor. The Big Blue Diving Resort is absolutely FULL of divers, and it can get a bit crowded down there. The upside though is that at the end of the day, there are at least fifty people who have dived somewhere or another that day, and everyone is relaxing with dinner and drinks. Its a great atmosphere. The first pic is the view from the resort (resort or no, there are still bugs in my room...).
Pretty incredible, aint it? Then one of the main road from the day I got here right after the big storm. And finally of the sunset last night. Pics of me all geared up coming soon...

1 Comments:
Hey Becky .....Vix here ...great stories - LOVE reading them and look forward to some more - Sydney is great and I am trying now to load some of those pics up for u - so that would be cool
Post a Comment
<< Home