Home home on the range





Ok ok I get it. Keep blogging. enough already. :) Hi everyone, or those of you who still stop by periodically. It feels weird to be writing a blog on my own computer where I don't need to keep track of minutes online. I have spent the last few weeks organizing and reorganizing pictures(also xmas, new years, etc...) and I would like to post a few more because, well, they're good.
It's nice to be home, but I definately miss Thailand. I find every day the whole experience is feeling more and more like a dream -its kind of hard to believe I was really there. Alas. I am also trying to make plans to go back, though it would mean putting off vet school for four more months, which I'm not sure they'll even let me do. If I do return, I will be travelling to Nepal, Vietnam, and Cambodia in addition, so I'll definately be continuing this blog then, or starting a new one. (google just took over this site- surprise surprise- so we'll see if I can keep the address) Ok well I'm kind of just killing time while my pictures load, so I guess I'll sign off. Happy New Year everyone!!!
I just took one last look at this post...there sure are a lot of teeth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home